Don’t let broken lights dim your holiday spirit! The Centerville-Washington Park District has six collection locations for the Cohen Holiday Lights Recycling Drive.
From December 1 to February 1, drop off unwanted lights during daylight hours at the following locations:
- CWPD headquarters building at Activity Center Park, 221 N. Main St.
- CWPD operations building, 354 Congress Park Dr.
- Smith House at Bill Yeck Park, 2230 E. Centerville Station Rd.
- Kennard Nature Nook at Grant Park, 6588 McEwen Rd.
- Iron Horse Park, 6161 Millshire Dr.
- Schoolhouse Park, 1875 Nutt Rd.
Lights should be loose, not placed in bags or boxes. String lights will be the only items collected at these locations, no other types of holiday light displays should be placed in the bins.
Cohen will make a donation proportional to the amount of lights collected to the Centerville-Washington Park District. Help your park district AND keep your lights out of the landfill! We are excited to offer this program as a part of the park district’s long-term sustainability initiative!
Visit Cohen Holiday Lights Recycling Drive to view a map of other participating locations!