Preschool Programs (ages 6 and under)
Review the latest issue of News & Events or the online events calendar to find programs that are being offered in the current season. The following is a sampling of the preschool programs regularly offered.
- Creative Kids Corner – Children ages 4 – 5 enjoy a craft, story, and song about a different seasonal theme.
- Creature ComMOTION – Children ages 4 – 5 enjoy activities with an alphabet theme, age-appropriate equipment and fun music.
- Early Adventures – Take a leisurely hike with your children ages 4 and under to explore nature.
- Hidden Meadows Day Camp – A week-long summer adventure for children ages 3 – 12. Explore nature, hike Holes Creek, play games, craft and make new friends at Grant Park. Two weeks each summer are designated Preschool Week!
- Intergenerational Series – Children ages 3 – 6 enjoy activities in the parks with their grandparent(s).
- Preschool Nature Series – You and your preschooler explore a different nature topic each session. Programs are held in various park throughout the district.
- Preschool Play Yard – Children enjoy a variety of activities such as songs, crafts, hikes and games. This summertime station-based drop-off program is sponsored by the South Metro Optimist of Centerville Women’s Club.
- Reading in the Wild – Let’s get together to read a story! We will act out the plot with active games, sing songs with sensory themes and take a short hike in the park — sparking a love of nature in our youngest community members!
If you’ve recently participated in a Centerville-Washington Park District program, we want to hear your thoughts! Complete an evaluation >