Community Park / 35.535 acres
The park is open during daylight hours.
1875 Nutt Rd.
View park location on map >
Domesticated animals are permitted if they are controlled at all times on a visible leash not more than eight feet long.
About the Park
Schoolhouse Park is home to the Centerville Wee Elks Football Association, Centerville Youth Lacrosse Club and Centerville High School Freshman Baseball programs. Along with the two football stadiums, the park offers a picnic shelter with restrooms and vending machines, a small stand of trees, a playground, tennis and basketball courts, and walking paths.
Baseball Diamonds (2)
Basketball Courts (2)
Football Fields (2-fall only)
Drinking Fountain (off November-March)
Little Free Library
Multi-use Trails (paved .75 mile)
Owlexander's Tyke Hike Nature Literature Trail
Pickleball Courts (2)
Restrooms (portable in the winter)
Tennis Courts (3)
Lacrosse Field (spring only)
Schoolhouse Park was named for Schoolhouse No. 1, the one-room schoolhouse that once stood across the street from the park entrance. The park originally opened in 1989 to provide needed athletic facilities. The park had 3 baseball fields, 2 soccer fields, and a small replica of the Miamisburg Mound which was also a memorial to the Mound Builders. In 1998-1999, the park was redeveloped. The mound was demolished in the redevelopment for safety reasons and to make way for the tennis and basketball courts.
Map of Schoolhouse Park