We are ready for another fun summer in the parks!
Jump on the summer camp fast track! In an effort to improve your camp registration experience, we have created a way for you to fill out the required camp forms PRIOR to the first day of camp registration. This will make your camp registration go faster, and decrease the chance that your child will be placed on a camp waiting list.
Please review the following information before enrolling in a Centerville-Washington Park District summer camp. This information is subject to change based on the status of the pandemic this summer. You will receive more specific information the week prior to your child’s scheduled camp. Thank you for helping us keep all campers and staff safe!
- Group sizes will be set to a maximum of 10 people, including instructors. This staff to camper ratio will lower the total number of available camp openings.
- Staff and campers must perform a daily symptom assessment before joining their camp group. Day camp providers must check the temperatures of all staff, children and adults upon arrival. If any individual has a fever of 100 degrees or higher, they will be sent home.
- Hand washing will take place upon arrival, throughout the day, and upon leaving camp.
- Staff and campers must wear masks in the following situations:
- Upon arrival and pick-up. Parents must wear masks during these times, as well.
- During the pre-camp temperature check/health assessment.
- When physical distancing is not possible.
- Campers should bring their own mask. Extra masks will be available if a camper’s mask gets torn or dirty.
- For safety reasons, masks will not be worn during active games and activities.