Don’t let broken lights dim your holiday spirit! The Centerville-Washington Park District now has five collection locations for the Cohen Holiday Lights Recycling Drive. Until February 2, drop off unwanted lights during daylight hours at the following locations:
- CWPD headquarters building at Activity Center Park, 221 N. Main St.
- CWPD operations building, 354 Congress Park Dr.
- Smith House at Bill Yeck Park, 2230 E. Centerville Station Rd.
- Dog Park at Oak Grove Park, 1790 E. Social Row Rd.
- Schoolhouse Park, 1875 Nutt Rd.
Lights should be loose, not placed in bags or boxes. String lights will be the only items collected at these locations, no other types of holiday light displays should be placed in the bins.
If enough lights are collected, Cohen will make a donation to the Centerville-Washington Park District. Help your park district AND keep your lights out of the landfill! We are excited to add this program as a part of the park district’s long-term sustainability initiative!