Get ready to explore! Attend Centerville-Washington Park District Tools to Trek programs to earn a FREE Trek Pack! Print a Tools to Trek tracking sheet and bring it to Tools to Trek programs to collect stamps. Stamps can only be collected in person at a participating program. If the program is canceled due to weather or low enrollment, stamps will not be awarded.
Once your sheet is full of stamps, turn it in to collect your prize!
Continue to complete tracking sheets and earn additional prizes!
Look for the Tools to Trek symbol next to program descriptions in the latest Centerville-Washington Park News & Events brochure!
Preregistration is required for most programs.
Fall 2019 Tools to Trek programs:
- Friday, September 6: Nocturnal Nature Series Barred Owl Search
- Saturday, September 7: Butterfly Survey
- Sunday, September 8: A Day at Donnybrook
- Wednesday, September 18: Trail Sense
- Friday, October 4: Fall Family Camping
- Saturday, October 19: Spider Search
- Friday, October 25: Nocturnal Nature Series Flying Squirrels
- Tuesday, November 5: Nocturnal Nature Series Coyotes
Winter 2019-2020 Tools to Trek programs:
- Saturday, December 14: Winter Hiking Club
- Saturday, December 14: The Rock Cycle
- Sunday, December 15: Mammal Mania
- Saturday, December 21: Winter Hiking Club
- Wednesday, January 8: Nocturnal Nature Series S’mores Hike
- Saturday, January 11: Winter Hiking Club
- Saturday, January 18: Winter Hiking Club
- Saturday, February 1: Choose Your Own Adventure Hike, Groundhog Day
- Saturday, February 8: Winter Hiking Club
- Saturday, February 15: Winter Hiking Club
- Wednesday, February 26: Worm Composting 101
Not able to make CWPD programs? Check out an Adventure Backpack to go on your own adventure, and you will earn tools to Trek stamps!