Your safety is of utmost priority. As such, we have modified our program maximums to ensure the safety of all participants and instructors. Please review the following guidelines before attending. These updated protocols are effective June 2, 2021.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times for youth indoor programming.
- Face coverings are optional for adult-only programs (18+).
- The CDC recommends anyone who has not been fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask while indoors.
- Face coverings are optional for all youth and adult outdoor programming.
- The CDC recommends anyone who has not been fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask if social distance cannot be maintained outdoors.
Do not participate if you:
- Are exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus. According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported — ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. These symptoms may appear 2 – 14 days after exposure to the virus: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.