Your safety is of utmost priority. As such, we have modified our program maximums to ensure the safety of all participants and instructors. Please review the following guidelines before attending. These protocols are subject to change as mandates and research is updated.
- Class size will be limited based upon available space and ability to maintain the six-foot social distance requirements.
- Spaces and equipment will be sanitized as necessary.
- Staff and participants must perform a daily symptom self-assessment before coming to a park district program. If any individual has a fever of 100 degrees or higher, they cannot attend. A refund will be issued.
- Stay at least six feet apart from other participants. Do not make physical contact with others (such as shaking hands or high fives). This includes any necessary gathering before and after the program.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times.
- Hand washing stations, hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies will be available.
- Participants must wear a face covering when a distance of six feet cannot be maintained.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer to use as needed.
Do not participate if you:
- Are exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus. According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported — ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. These symptoms may appear 2 – 14 days after exposure to the virus: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.