Your safety is of utmost priority. As such, we have modified our program maximums to ensure the safety of all participants and instructors. Please review the following guidelines before attending. These updated protocols are effective August 31, 2021.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times for all indoor programming with children under the age of 18.
- The CDC recommends everyone, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask while indoors.
- Face coverings are optional for all youth and adult outdoor programming.
Do not participate if you:
- Are exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus. According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported — ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. These symptoms may appear 2 – 14 days after exposure to the virus: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, regardless of vaccination status.