Woodbourne Green Park
Neighborhood Park / 0.113 Acres
The park is open daylight hours.
W. Whipp Road at Paddington Road
View park location on map >
About the Park
Woodbourne Green Park is a triangular shaped parcel located where Whipp Road meets Paddington Road. The park features a rock with a historical marker placed by the Centerville Historical Society in 1971. The plaque recognizes the Village of Woodbourne that was settled in 1797 in this location. The town cemetery is adjacent to the park.
Woodbourne Green Park was transferred from Montgomery County in 1989.