Dog Park at Oak Grove Park
The dog park is open daylight hours only. The dog park is CLOSED the first Monday of every month for maintenance.
1790 E. Social Row Rd.
View park location on map >
1 acre for dogs 35 pounds and under
1 acre for dogs larger than 35 pounds
About the Park
This fenced-in off-leash dog park located inside Oak Grove Park provides a place for dogs to exercise without the constraints of a leash, as well as socialize with other canines and their human companions. Drinking water is available year-round in the dog park.
The Park District is in the process of adding a third one-acre area to the off-leash park. The addition will be on the southeast corner of the existing dog park and will include a shade structure, shade trees, benches and picnic tables.
The purpose of the third area is to allow for the occasional rotation of large dog areas, causing less wear and tear on the turf — in other words, more grass, less dirt and mud! This change will result in fewer weather-related closures of the dog park, something dog park visitors have requested.
Dog Park Rules
This is an unsupervised Dog Park. The use of this facility is strictly at your own risk (ORC 2744). The Centerville-Washington Park District does not assume any responsibility for loss or injuries.
- Dogs must be leashed until inside the enclosed area.
- Children 8-14 must be with an adult.
- Current vaccinations & license are required.
- Maximum two dogs per adult visitor.
- Keep your dog in sight and under control.
- Dogs displaying aggressive behavior are to be removed immediately.
- You are liable for injuries and damage cause by your dog.
- Clean up after your dog.
- Children 7 and under
- Puppies under 4 months old
- Dogs in heat
- Toys, treats, food
- Glass containers
- Other animals
- Off leash use of the fenced tennis courts and baseball fields