Oak Creek South Park Skatepark
The park is open during daylight hours.
790 Miamisburg-Centerville Road (State Route 725)
View park location on map >
The Centerville-Washington Park District has established the following rules for the safe and enjoyable use of this facility:
- THIS IS AN UNSUPERVISED SKATE PARK. THE USE OF THIS FACILITY IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. (ORC 2744)
- Only skateboards, BMX bikes WITHOUT PEGS, scooters and in-line skates are permitted in the skatepark. The Centerville-Washington Park District does not assume any responsibility for loss or injuries.
- The park is open to the public from one-half hour before sunrise to one-half hour after sunset. The park is self-policing. Please skate safely and be respectful and courteous to others. Share the skatepark.
- Use of safety equipment such as helmets, pads and gloves is strongly recommended and encouraged.
- Users must possess sufficient skills to use this skatepark. Know your abilities and skate and bike within them.
- Children under the age of 10 must have adult supervision.
- Pegs are strictly prohibited on all BMX bikes.
- Weather conditions such as rain, snow or ice can impair ramps and skating surfaces increasing your chance of injury.
- Beware of flying skateboards and bikes.
- Spectators must stay off the concrete.
- Obstacles, ramps and other equipment or materials are not permitted to be used or added to the facility.
- Improper conduct may result in a citation, suspension or expulsion from the skatepark and may result in temporary closure of the facility.
- The Park District may close this facility without notice, due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All park visitors must obey Park District Rules and Regulations and these Skatepark Rules.
- Special events require an advance permit by the Centerville-Washington Park District.
- Please report any damage, hazardous conditions, concerns or suggestions to the Centerville-Washington Park District.