The sprayground is located at Activity Center Park.
This is an unsupervised facility and use is strictly at your own risk. (ORC 2744) The Centerville-Washington Park District does not assume any responsibility for loss or injuries. We cannot guarantee that a visitor will not contract COVID-19. Adults must assume responsibility for themselves and children under their supervision in following all health and safety guidelines. Adult supervision for children under 12 is recommended.
At this time shelters are open for use. However, shelter reservations are not available.
- Do not come to the sprayground if you are ill or if you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Read and obey playground and restroom rules as posted.
- To avoid slipping, water shoes are recommended.
- Do not use sprayground if you have diarrhea.
- Water is not meant for drinking.
- Take regular restroom breaks.
- Wash hands after using the restroom or changing diapers.
- Do not change diapers on the sprayground pad.
- Children not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- No pets, bicycles, scooters, skates or skateboards.
- No food, drink or glass containers permitted within 50 feet.
- No running, jumping, climbing or throwing objects.
- Seek shelter for lightning and thunder.
- Open seasonally from 9:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.