Activity Center Park
Community Park / 22.1 acres
The park is open during daylight hours. The sprayground is open 9:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., seven days a week, the Friday of Memorial Day weekend through early September.
The Centerville-Washington Park District main office is also located at Activity Center Park. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
221 N. Main St.
View park location on map >
Domesticated animals are permitted in the park if they are controlled at all times on a visible leash not more than eight feet long. Pets are not permitted in the sprayground area.
About the Park
The park includes an all-access playground area with wide ramps, large swings, belt swings, infant swings and benches that sway. Children of all abilities can play side by side on the play equipment. The sprayground is a zero-depth splash pad with fun features that spray and dump water. The shelter has restrooms and picnic tables and can be reserved for groups of thirty or fewer for a fee. Funding for the playground, sprayground, and shelter included donations from the Centerville Kiwanis Club, Centerville Noon Optimist Club, Centerville-Washington Foundation and the State of Ohio NatureWorks grant program.
- AED (automated external defibrillator) at shelter
- All-access Playground
- Baseball Diamonds (3)
- Drinking Fountain (off November – March, depending on weather)
- Grill at shelter
- Parking Lot
- Pickleball Courts (6) - reservable for $12/hour for residents and $24/hour for nonresidents, call 937-433-5155 to reserve. Otherwise, the courts are first-come, first-served. We ask if groups are waiting to play, you limit your time to 1 hour.
- Picnic Tables
- Picnic Shelter
- Rain Garden
- Restrooms (portable in the winter)
- Sprayground - Open 9:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., 7 days a week, Memorial Day weekend through the weekend after Labor Day.