Preschool Programs (ages 6 and under)
Review the latest issue of News & Events or the online events calendar to find programs that are being offered in the current season. The following is a sampling of the preschool programs regularly offered.
- Creative Kids Corner – Children ages 3 – 5 enjoy a craft, stor, and song about a different seasonal theme.
- Early Adventures – Take a leisurely hike with your children ages 3 and under to explore nature.
- Intergenerational Series – Children ages 3 – 6 enjoy activities in the parks with their grandparent(s).
- Mini-Movers – Children ages 4 – 5 enjoy activities with an alphabet theme, age-appropriate equipment and fun music.
- Playdate Pals – Children ages 18 – 36 months with an adult companion enjoy nature-themed activities and socialize.
- Preschool Nature Series – You and your preschooler explore a different nature topic each session. Programs are held in various park throughout the district.
- SPARK Art Studio Nature Series – Children and a parent/guardian use natural and traditional materials to see the outdoors through artistic eyes.