Park Rules and Regulations
In order to protect the parks and ensure visitor safety, the Board of Park Commissioners has adopted rules and regulations. All State of Ohio criminal and traffic laws are also enforced within the parks, and carry full penalty under Ohio Law.
We hope you will take a few minutes to familiarize yourselves with these rules and regulations, so you can share the information with others. Together, we can make the parks the best they can be.
- Parks are open daylight hours
- Dogs must remain on leash (other than inside the Dog Park at Oak Grove Park)
- Clean up after your pet
- Alcohol is prohibited
- No weapons
View complete Rules and Regulations (PDF) > (includes park rules regarding drone use, removal of natural resources, signage, commercial activity, fireworks and more)
View facility-specific rules:
- Archery Range at Oak Grove Park
- Dog Park at Oak Grove Park
- Skatepark at Oak Creek South Park
- Sprayground at Activity Center Park