The sprayground is located at Activity Center Park.
This is an unsupervised facility and use is strictly at your own risk. (ORC 2744) The Centerville-Washington Park District does not assume any responsibility for loss or injuries. Adult supervision for children under 12 is recommended.
To make the sprayground more enjoyable for everyone, groups of 10 or more must schedule their visit with the Park District. Groups are limited to two at a time. In addition, your group may pay to reserve half of the shelter between the hours of 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 4 to 8 p.m. Due to the popularity of this park amenity, we recommend contacting us to reserve the shelter well in advance of your visit.
- To avoid slipping, water shoes are recommended.
- Do not use sprayground if you have diarrhea.
- Water is not meant for drinking.
- Take regular restroom breaks.
- Wash hands after using the restroom or changing diapers.
- Do not change diapers on the sprayground pad.
- Children not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- No pets, bicycles, scooters, skates or skateboards.
- No food, drink or glass containers permitted within 50 feet.
- No running, jumping, climbing or throwing objects.
- Seek shelter for lightning and thunder.
- Open seasonally from 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.